Thursday, February 2, 2012

Active Love...Devotionals

My little children,
Let us not love in word, nether in tongue;
but in deed and in truth
1 John 3:18

A prayer: Lord, I'm always telling people how much I love my children, but I'm afraid I'm not always good at putting it into practice. In my heart I knoe I do love then and want whats best for them but I often get so caught u in what needs to be done that I forget to show my children how important they actually are.

Father, let you love fill my heart so that it pours over and floods the children. You've so graciously given me. Let me show them how secial they are to me. Let the understand the depth of your love because tey see it exemplified in me. Help my words of love to take on new meaning as the are backed by y actions to prove it.

~ In Jesus name

AMEN!




No comments:

Post a Comment