Thursday, July 26, 2012

School Shopping....................DONE

So, the school shopping is done and I am so HAPPY!!! I am a shopaholic at heart I research, find and bargaim like no other but there is something tormenting to b=me when it comes to school shopping....


And, I can tell you right now what it is.......my kids. I love my kids to the moon and back but I HATE to shop with them. Having them with me is one issue and then asking them to try the stuff on is a second unbearable issue in itself.

But with the pencils freshly sharpened and the clothes waiting to be washed and ironed all I need is for that hard work to pay off and send my kids to school looken "all fly" and me knowing I hit up the best of Goodwill, Savers and Target and didnt break the bank having to do it....

No comments:

Post a Comment