Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Tuesdays

This, folks, is how I do part of my morning on Tuesdays, once the kids are off to school, the house is put in order the laundry is spinning, I do my ad searches and bring out the coupon binder.

I never ever ever use a coupon unless or until the item is on sale, it rots my soul to think of paying full price for anything, and if I need something, that I don't have a coupon for, I buy the store brand name, this mostly happens only at Walmart.

Alas my other trick, is for example last week Thriftee had canned veggies 24/$10 their store name brand, you can go to Walmart and price match it with their store name brand.. Love it!!

Another thing if any of you frugal saving mamas are like me and have plans on doing a garden but its to darn cold to do now, but like the fresh fruits and veggies, I go to www.bountifulbaskets.org every Monday and get supply's there, its so awesome, check it out.

I have 3 ads with coupon sales to put up shortly so e back in a jif!

No comments:

Post a Comment