Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Salas Recipes from my kitchen blog to yours.













Popcorn Ball Recipe
8 cups of Pop Corn ( I, myself used the kettle corn, it was sooooo yummy)
2/3 cup of karo syrup
2/3 cups sugar
1/2 tsp. of salt
mix the last 3 ingredients together until sugar dissolves, and pour over popped popcorn.
Mix it all together let it cool for about 10-15 minutes and start forming into balls. I did put butter on my hands to prevent the popcorn to stick to me. Sometimes the kids just eat it right out of the bowl.
Another thing you can do is add peanuts or choclate morsels to the mix and lay it out on a cookie sheet to harden and cut them into pieces..........Big hit at the Salas House..... This is made atleast once or twice a week here.
Enjoy!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment