Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Creed

When I first made my couponing blog or page I figured a few people would join...... I never ever thought i would have as many awesome women following as I do. And I love to share deals with you all the time and chatter your ear off about coupons.....

But I have other tabs in my life to also talk and chatter your ear off about........

I am a wife; and by golly it's the third hardest job in the world to be..... do you realize that? You have to LOVE someone who can repeatedly get on your nerves? I love my William... I do but if there is one thing that man knows how to do it's bug the crap outta me...... its with small things to like picking up his dirty clothes and putting them in the hamper or seriously i thought I had him trained in the whole toilet set department....grrrr!!!  But one thing that man has taught me how to do... right is LOVE him...... I do I honestly love him and I love God more because of it. But God he is my first LOVE always will be, how can a marriage work if God isn't the headship of it all? It boggles my mind when I hear and see how married couples act or talk about one another.... guess I am old folk, seriously.  One day I saw this couple with their kids, ... yes I am a couple watcher.. stick with me here.... she just went and served herself before her husband and her kids I was in SHOCK I was.... i know that's not hoe everyone was raised and keep in mind side note I was raised by my very strict Hispanic grandparents which = old school me...

      In my home the husband and children are served first NO MATTER how hungry I am  that's just the way it goes.... Doesn't the word of God say wives SUBMIT to your husbands? People and their " I don take my vows seriously attitudes" which leaves the world populated with divorces broken hearts and broken homes.... I better stop and step down from my soap box..

I am a mother ...second hardest job to me..... responsibilities never ending neither will the complaints of boys children about both children... But I remember back to when I wasn't a mom how boring my life really was seriously.....when all I cared about was myself.....ugh! How empty of a vessel I was..... and then Aidan my Aidypop I call him was born......first emotion to hit me was I cried just as much as he did..........then Gabriel came a few years later... did the same thing.... they still can bring me to tears with either their awesome heart or their awful attitudes... either way I have an un dieing love for them that will never quit...


 Now my first hardest job in all seriousness is to be a woman of God. It is it's hard I won't lie.... You get attacked in every direction whether it be by friends, family, finances anything its a daily struggles to say for me I trust you Lord... or whatever your will is. And at all 3 of these jobs I CANT.... I CHOOSE not to fail. I have been ridiculed all my life for being a Christian and now I could CARELESS what you think of me and what relationship/ religion I am. Because your thoughts and judgments don't matter to me as long as I am pleasing my God and my home and my family those are the ones that matter....... Why in the world would or should I hide the fact that I am a Christian when Jesus himself didnt' hide from the cross?

    I have failed baldy.... shoot I continue to fail and theres the devil right there to let me know about it too, I am in no way near nor will I never be perfect, But I know Gods love and forgiveness is. I LOVE GOD I DO I WILL SERVE HIM FOR ALL ETERNITY,,,,, No shame in saying it either, even if now the devil is taunting me with "But what about people on your page what if they find out" Well then you do....... you can take me or leave me but in the end I still have my God..... take this whole world but Leave me Jesus!!!


Now I know this has nothing to do with being frugal or couponing but this has to do with living and isn't that what my page is called? Couponing. shopping AND LIVING?

I know I just rambled on and on but it felt good to for once talk about my other part of life then deals, sales, coupons and being frugal....

So like Pastor Melinda said Sunday......

BE A BLESSING!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment