Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My small simple (frugal) life.

I love my simple little life..I do... its hectic,its loud there is always sibling fighting, there are times the husband and Ihave to sneek off to just get a word into one of us to hear. But I Love it. As I openly admit I am a control freak and I hold the title well. I have to be in control of everything which normally makes me bossy but hey, the jobs get done!! Sure the nerves of my husband and kids are pushed to the limit...but like I said the jobs get done!!




In starting my fugal page I have taught others many things with couponing and frugal homemade ways but I also too have learned other things I would have never ever tried. One of my Best friends Sara has taught me the handy dandy way of canning. and I LOVE IT... one week I went on a craze and nearly canned everything uncluding the kids! I also even break out the sewing machine once in a while and give a crack at it with something I envision ( and it never comes out that way)..baby steps....small small baby steps.


I by far, have some of the most awesome, dedicated frugal mamas of all time. I love and appreciate everyone of you girls who have been there from the beginning and who still every Thursday faithfully post them recipes. I have never had so many recipe cards filled in my life...and to this very day I still LOVE the Homemade alfrado sauce. NEVER ever will I buy from the store again!

So this isn't a fancy post but its more of a Thank You post to ALL near and far who bother to come across my blog or my facebook page and want to learn the value of a dollarand who want to share or use some of the recipes or Ideas or ticks that we all as frugal mamas want to enjoy together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment