Friday, October 12, 2012

Recipe swapping

There is just something about the "cooler" weather that gets me in the mood to want to bake everything I can.

When I know my baking wing's want to start flapping I start makinf sure I have all the 3 main ingrediant almost every baking item I make needs. Flour, Sugar, and eggs. This is the part I am going to miss when we move about having fresh eggs from ym chickens.... Hey but fish gotta swim ..right?

Anyhoo, back to the baking I have some awesome, awesome woman in my path of frugal life that share the most amazing recipes that I have posted weekly on this blog, so if you are just passing thru here and wanna check things out by all means help your self Sugar!!!!!

Take a recipe or two, scroll down and learn how to be frugal do whatcha gotta do, I am just glad you stopped on by Darlin!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment