Saturday, May 26, 2012

laundry

Laundry lways seems to be never ending in my home much like mny of you mamas out there ... I know!!!
During the spring i dont mind hanging a few towels or sheets in the mid morning to give them that Spring feel.
Now with the wind and the Summer around the bend... I won't even dare do it. I don't like to dry my clothes especially my darks because i want the black to last in the shirts especilly for my boys since my 7 year old gets my 9 year olds hand me downs.... in other words I dont want them to look like hand me downs.... So its in my DNA to create my "Chinese Laundry mat" so to speak I just hang them in my laundry with hangers leave them to hang dry 24 hours. The next day i pop them in the dryer for about 5 minutes then iron them.... I feel frugal doing this and as long as I feel frugal then its working :)

It's costing me much less in electricity and man does my laundry room smell good... :) thats always important to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment