Saturday, May 26, 2012

shiny toaster cleaner......via pinterest

Before I like to tell my frugal mamas about anything I have to test it out first.....So a searching I was on pinterest, when I came across the best idea ever...... how to clean the toaster.. I will tell you up front that i was embarrassed to post pictures of my toaster but i took one for the team... so here it goes!!!

So here is what my toaster looked like....gross I know!! This was when I hung my head in shame!!!





Here is what you will need to get started
*cream of tarter
* sponge
* a bowl with a little water
* and elbow grease


You just start scrubbing until all the gunk comes off you will feel so...so.... PROUD once you start to put that elbow grease to good use... Here is a side by side of the before and after.. left side with the cream of tarter and right side without the cleaning....



No comments:

Post a Comment