Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Frugal solution for clogged drains

I hate to admit this, but I always always clog up my bath tub.....i am the only girl in my house so naturally its my fault. I hate having to go to Walmart or Home depot and spend $ on draino whch seems to never work.....and they never hardly ever have coupons for it.

So i did exeriments after experiments..surely i told myself there has to be something from my cupboards that holds something i csn use. And by golly I found it.....I felt like Albert Einstein and I had my first break through moment.......yeah albert Einstein!!!! Any who back to reality, so is what I did to make the hubster proud...


Equal parts of vinegar, salt and baking soda (depending on how bad the drain is....I Have to do a cup of all 3.

First pour in the cup of Salt & Baking Soda let it sit for 1-2 minutes.
Then slowly pour in the vinegar dont get scared ladies, IT WILL FIZZ.
Let it sit 15-20 minutes. The lastly just pour VERY Hot water down the drain.....

No comments:

Post a Comment