Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Many uses of Borax

I seriously have this ALWAYS in my laundry cupboard, all the time I just wont live my life with out it.....Ok thats a little over th top, but I got to sell you fragul mama's somehow dont I?

So here are atleast three uses that I use mine for..Ok 4 if you cant it for my laundry soap.

Home Made Comet Cleaner:
1 cup Baking soda (dollar tree)
1/4 cup Borax (walmart $3.94)

( if you have a carpet deoderizer put it in there and you can shake it from that)


Home Made Oxy Clean:
1 cup HOT water
1/2 cup baking soda
4 tbsp. Borax
1/2 cup Hydrogen peroxide

Make this recipe as you need it. Do not save it for later. Any left over will loose its potency.

Mixall together add to the clothes in the machine and soak over night if not over night for atleast 20 minutes. After you desired soaking just continue to wash on regular cycle....

Makes 2-4 cups.


This one is my favorite cause our back yard is always full of theses come Summer...ANTS mix a cup of Borax with something sweet(sugar) and line it up in their path, by next day they will likly have gone to ANT heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment